Deep Intense Eye Shadow Pigments
- Apply your base to your eyelid(MAC Paint Pots or MAC paints)
- It is easier to take a bit of the pigment and place it into the lid, and work with that amount than to try to dip your brush into the whole container.
- Using a stiff eyeshadow brush apply your MAC Pigments.
- Remember to use the shape of your individual eye to create the right look for you. Blend as you desire with Mac Eyeshadows and Pigments to allow your eyes to stand out.
- You can also wet the brush then dip into the pigments for a even more intense shade.
Locate at a MAC cosmetic counter near you or shop maccosmetics.com
Never be afraid to step out of your daily routine and try something different. Make up is a away to enhance your natural beauty and we believe that is never a bad thing.
We love Mac Pigments stop by a MAC counter today they would love to help you with your blending and application techniques.
Expensive but worth it-2Kisses and a Wink
We don’t like it- Frown
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might…Ecclesiastes 9:10