Just for Kids, Hairstyles and Hair tips.
Yesterday we told about what products are great for kids with curly hair, but today we want to tell you and show you about some amazing hairstyles for kids with tight curls, loose curls, waves, ringlets, and also straight hair. We want your kids to look great everyday. There are so many cute hairstyles out for kids and were talking 12 and under. We know that there are many single dads and moms out there. We also know how busy your schedule can get, so we want you to be able to fix your childs hair and make it last for as long as possible. Today we are going to give you some tips to keeping your child’s hair healthy and manageable. We are also going to show you some hairstyles that will surely make them feel better, but also keep them kids. So, here it is Dad’s and Mom’s everywhere (Kiss and Winks) kids hairstyle edition.
Taking Care of Your Childs Hair.
- For curly hair never go more than a week without a wash, however if the childs hair gets dirty due to sand, chlorine, or dirt wash hair as soon as possible.
- Straight hair tends to be more oily because the oil glands produce more frequently, so this type of hair needs to be washed more frequently to prevent build up.
- When braiding your childs hair, they should never be tight. You should not see pulling of the skin or bumps around the childs hairline. Tight braids can cause alopecia(baldness) which can affect the child for the rest of their lives and you as the parent does not want to be the cause of this.
- Comb hair with large tooth comb while wet to prevent breakage.
- Try not to blowdry your childs hair, air drying is the best to prevent damage.
- Never flat-iron or curl a childs hair or your hair for that matter while it is dirty.
- Rubberbands can be damaging if they are to tight around the childs hair, use thick hair ties instead.
- Always use a great moisturizing conditioner and shampoo.
Amazing Hairstyles for Kids
side-part with an adorable clip
Expensive but worth it-2Kisses and a Wink
We don’t like it- Frown
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might…Ecclesiastes 9:10